On Monday, February 18th, at 10:00 am, CIVL Radio 101.7 FM will interview applicants for The Job Opportunity live with MSA Computers, and UFV Career Centre, and one lucky candidate will be awarded the position!
Full posting details below!
|Posted: Feb 01, 2013|
|NUMBER OF OPENINGS||1||HOURS PER WEEK||5-10|
|SALARY LEVEL||$15/hr||CLOSING DATE||February 14, 2013|
|POSTING DATE||February 1, 2013||DESIRED START DATE||February 18, 2013|
|DURATION||3-4 years||ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS||Cover Letter|
Detail Oriented responsibilities:
1. Basic bookkeeping tasks (no experience required)
2. Sorting, filing, straightening, organizing, aligning, tidying, cleaning, arranging and inventory/supply control
3. Daily errands like mail-runs, bank deposits, perhaps deliveries and maybe some shopping.
Task Oriented Responsibilities:
1. Ensuring that critical monthly administrative deadlines are met.
2. Collecting some Accounts Receivable (polite phone calls)
3. Executive Assistant to MSA Computer owner/operator
1. A high aptitude for learning and performing high quality work …. Intelligence isn’t necessarily reflected in school marks.
2. Reliable transportation in the form of a car or motorbike.
3. Two specific personality traits:
· VERY “detail” oriented.
· VERY “task” oriented. Get the job done – whatever it takes! Just do it!! i.e. somebody who is sickened at the notion of “procrastination”.
4. Should be a first or second year student so that we can expect them to be available for the job for more than two years.
5. Enough English language to be able to attend UFV classes. Must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
6. Applicants need to enjoy people
7. Applicants must be available for a live on-air interview through CIVL Radio on Monday, February 18th between 10 and 11 am.